To discover what business leaders really think about your content, Raconteur surveyed over 500 European C‐suites. This extensive study revealed some surprising results, with serious implications for the way marketers engage with company execs.
C‐suite members are hungry for the right kind of content, and will actively research new sources themselves. But our research also reveals that 71 per cent of executives find most branded content boring and repetitive.
With commentary from industry leaders including LinkedIn’s Jason Miller and Zenith Media’s Tom Goodwin, this report covers everything you need to ensure your content hits the mark – including:
- The case for investing in great content
- The power of partnerships in B2B marketing
- How to produce effective tactical content
- The key to finding your editorial voice
- Why design that catches the eye seals the deal
- Debunking the myth of short‐form content
- The demographics of our survey respondents
To access our findings and use them to enhance your content strategy, enter your details into the form below.